The MIT Global Startup Workshop is proud to invite students, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors and government officials to participate in the 21st annual Global Startup Workshop (MIT GSW 2018) from March 26-28, 2018 at Centara Grand at Central World, Bangkok, and Sasin School of Management.
MIT GSW 2018 will feature:
- 10 panel discussions featuring MIT faculty and regional tech entrepreneurs
- 10 hands-on workshops led by MIT innovation and entrepreneurship experts
- 5 keynotes addresses by regional and international business leaders
- 3 competitions
- 2 networking session
Emerging startups are invited to apply for the 3 competitions:
- The Business Plan competition – Cash prize up to 10,000 USD. Winner and runner-up will be directly accepted to the MIT $100K Competition in May.
- The Elevator Pitch – Fast-paced 60 seconds pitch to win up to 1,000 USD.
- Startup Showcase – an opportunity for startups to meet investors, mentors, and promote their product. The Startup Showcase offers a unique opportunity to leverage prestigious network to help your business!
- All 3 competitions are free to apply!
Deadline: 2 March 2018
To register for the conference and apply to the competition, please visit http://gsw.mit.edu/2018